Laurenntee - Parrot god save the animals shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://laurenntee.com/product/parrot-god-save-the-animals-shirt/

It’s somewhere in between… I just woke up (maybe 5 months ago when I got my bangs, I’m sure I’ll grow them lol) and my hair is frizzy since the Parrot god save the animals shirt besides I will buy this night before and I just put on mascara , but no other makeup: As you can see, I think makeup is fun, but I definitely don’t wear makeup all the time and I don’t think it’s necessary. Of course I have a lot, but I only use an eighth of them. My favorites are a lot of Mary Kay lipstick and lip gloss (I have every color of the rainbow) and my mascara. It’s quite a lot. But thanks to my parents, I am still as confident as I am without makeup. 🙂

Parrot god save the animals shirt

I’ve never liked makeup, I’ve always been a simple kid. And I’ve never been forced by my mother to put on makeup. I love makeup. I also love that I don’t wear them! I’m a working mom and sometimes go days without makeup because life doesn’t give me the Parrot god save the animals shirt besides I will buy this opportunity or the need. Does makeup sometimes make me feel more confident or more popular? sure! But I proudly show off my dark circles, acne and blemishes because I lived my life to the fullest and I earned them! 🙂

Parrot god save the animals s hoodie

Home:  https://laurenntee.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My Is Chronic But This Ass Is Shirt

Impoppy Poppy Shirt

Laurenntee - Lars nootbaar st. louis arch signature shirt